MAUMELLE – The following is a letter from the desk of Mark Mirelez, President & CEO, BEI Precision:
RE: BEI Precision COVID-19 Update
As COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to affect individuals and businesses around the globe, BEI Precision is monitoring this situation very closely. Our top priorities are the safety of our employees, minimizing the spread of the virus, and mitigating effects on our business and supply chain.
BEI Precision has implemented several measures that support those priorities, including:
1. Frequently cleaning our work environment with EPA-approved COVID-19 disinfectant.
2. Reinforcing CDC guidelines for personal hygiene & staying home when sick.
3. Restricting all visitors and employees from entering our facility for 7-14 days if they have:
a. Travelled to (or through) a Level 2* or 3* country in the past 14 days.
b. Known contact with anyone that has travelled to (or through) a CDC Level 2 and 3 country in the past 14 days.
c. Known exposure to anyone testing positive for coronavirus within the last 14 days.
d. Travelled via air or attended an event with >10 persons
4. Telecommuting for all employees capable of performing work from home.
5. Physical distancing within the plant work areas of 3-6 feet.
6. Querying suppliers on potential COVID-19 impacts, identifying alternative sources of supply, and expediting material deliveries, where possible.
BEI Precision is dedicated to supporting our valued customers, and notifying them of any potential impacts on their purchase orders. Our program management team will be your primary customer contact.
We respectfully request that you alert us as soon as possible if receipts of product at your facility will be impacted.
If you have any questions about this matter, please contact your primary BEI Precision Program Manager.
Thank you for your continued trust, loyalty, and patience as we deal with this rapidly changing situation.
President & CEO – BEI Precision
See original customer letter here
Other resources for COVID-19 information: